Here’s how the 4th Grade Ski & Ride Passport Program works:
- Any 3rd or 4th Grade Student (even if they’re NOT from NY) can ski or ride at MOST ski resorts in New York this winter (when accompanied by a paying adult.)
- Most years, ff your child has never skied before, they can sign up for the Learn to Ski or Snowboard package. However, that’s on hold this year.
- The program is intended to be used when ski resorts are less busy. In most cases, it’s not available on weekends or holidays.
- There is a limit to how many times it can be used. Students can only use it one year, and only three times that year. Each paying adult is limited to accompanying up to three passport program skiers.
- To sign up, you will need a $31 processing fee and proof of student eligibility (ex. report card or progress report.)
- Digital passports are valid at all participating resorts while open from 12/1/20 to 5/1/21.
To find participating ski resorts and submit applications, head to the Ski NY website.
You might like these Ski Articles:
- Top 10 Reasons We Love To Ski
- Ski Boot Fitting Sets You Up For Great Skiing
- Ski Camp Gives Kids An Extra Edge
- Ski New England
- Slopeside Condo – From Bedroom Slippers to Ski Boots at Sunday River
- Stowe – A Sweet Family Ski Resort
- Copper Mountain Caters to Ski Athletes (and their Families!)
- What Makes Keystone a Great Family Ski Resort?