First of all, Regal Cinemas’ discount movie pass is NOT FREE this year, but at $1.00 Admission, it might as well be!
The Regal Summer Movie Express is lots of fun and a great way for kids to spend a weekday morning this summer.
Selected G or PG movies start at 10:00 am on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at Regal Theaters during the 9-week festival. Tickets and seating are first-come, first-served and are limited to theater capacity. Tickets for these discounted shows are exclusively available at select theaters’ box offices on the day of the show.
Find the theater nearest you here. For your convenience, here are showtimes at participating Capital Region theaters (and you can bookmark the page to keep the schedules handy all summer long!):Crossgates Stadium 18 & IMAX
Albany ,NY 12203
Regal Cinema Summer Matinee Schedule:
- 6/26-6/27 (10am) JOURNEY 2 ; KIT KITTREDGE: AMER GIRL
- 7/3-7/4 (10am) DOLPHIN TALE; HAPPY FEET TWO
- 7/10-7/11 (10am) LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS; YOGI BEAR
- 7/17-7/18 (10am) CATS & DOGS: REVENGE; HUGO
- 7/24-7/25 (10am) ADVENTURES OF TIN TIN; PUSS IN BOOTS
- 7/31-8/1 (10am) KUNG FU PANDA 2; RANGO
- 8/7-8/8 (10am) RIO; SPY KIDS: ALL THE TIME
- 8/14-8/15 (10am) CHIMPANZEE; HOODWINKED TOO
- 8/21-8/22 (10am) ARTHUR CHRISTMAS; SMURFS
More fun things to do with kids this summer in and near Albany NY:
- 99 Things To Do With Kids In and Around Albany This Summer
- Pick Your Own Fruit In The Capital Region
- Travel Around the World with Michaels Passport to Imagination
- Library Summer Reading Programs: Dream Big READ
- How To Find Fun Hikes In The Capital Region
- Dig This! Mine Your Own Gems
- Skate Parks In The Capital Region
- Ice Skating In The Capital Region: Indoors, Outdoors, & Year-Round
- New York State Capitol Displays New Exhibits
- Historic Sites In New York – Yankee Doodle Came to Fort Crailo
- Six Flags Great Escape Theme Park – Fun for the Youngest Thrill Seekers
- An Escape for the Whole Family – Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Water Park
- A Visit To The Nature Center At Moreau Lake State Park
- Catskill, NY Goes Gaga Over Cats
Sandra Foyt | Sandra Foyt is a storyteller, photographer, and road trip junkie. A veteran of six cross-country road trips, she drove Route 66, the Lincoln Highway, the fossil freeway, the extraterrestrial highway, and even “the loneliest road in America.” Find her on GetawayMavens.com, an award-winning destination guide to extraordinary travel in and from Northeast USA, on her portfolio site at SandraFoyt.com, and in freelance gigs on Family Travel 411, Minitime, Huffington Post, and Matador Network. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter @SandraFoyt.